Previous Fellows Research
This section provides students with examples of research projects carried out by previous awardees during their EAPSI tenure. These examples can be helpful to prospective applicants looking for better understanding of research that can be executed within a 8-10 week time frame.
- Abstracts of Recent Awards Made Through This Program
Fellows in the News
- Holly Woodward (Australia 2010) - How Old was that Dinosaur?
- Nicholas Swanson-Hysell (Australia, 2008) - Global glaciation snowballed into giant change in carbon cycle
- Abigail Watrous (China, 2007)- My Research: I Burn Stuff
- Mike Wininger (Taiwan, 2007)- At the Crossroad of Stem Cells and Computer Science
- Christopher Cherry (China, 2005) - 40 Million Electric Bikes Spark Environmental Dilemma in China
Last Updated: September 01, 2010 05:17 PM
If you are a previous fellow and would like to see your research highlighted on the site, please contact the EAPSI Help Desk at:
Telephone: (866) 501-2922